Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why Paul and Jen Plus Ten You Ask.....


No, we are not pregnant with 10 kids, or even 8. Yes, we love Jon and Kate Plus 8, but the reasoning behind the name of our blog is two-fold. We have an almost ten year old daughter, Kylie, and we are expecting a special delivery (i.e. 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes) in early July. Yes, you heard me right, we are having a baby. I will post more on our journey to have this precious little boy later, but for now (since its 8:00) and I am exhausted I will just post my 21 week belly pic. I promise to get better about taking pictures and posting as soon as I get used to this blogging thing.

7 comments:

  1. You ARE the cutest pregnant person ever! Jenny you look great. I am so happy for yal. Just emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing Jenny! I am so excited for you. And so glad I get to keep up with your journey through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is so exciting! YOu look so happy... and I am SOOOOO HAPPY to finally get a nephew!!!

    Love you!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, Jenny! Such a cute baby belly! I am so excited for you, Paul, and Kylie. And I'm excited that you started a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is working :) I love the belly! Can't wait to see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you, Jenny! Cheryl is pregnant now, too. I'm glad you entered the blogging world. I've been waiting for pictures of your belly! I can't wait to meet your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you're looking great!!! I look forward to my first grand-nephew!!! Oh, yeah---Happy Birthday, Paul! Love!!

    Aunt Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete