Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh My Swollen Feet

Well, yesterday was a whirlwind at work and I forgot to hydrate as much as I should. Boy did I pay for that. When I got home my hands and feet were so swollen. It was weird becuase I had never seen my body look like that before. Paul immediately told me to lay down and that he would take care of dinner (which he usually does anyway) and laundry and whatever else needed to be done. I kid you not, I laid down and propped my feet up and I could immediately feel the pressure being relieved from my feet. Needless to say I am going to take it easy this weekend, but it's just so hard! I am a list sort of person and love to make lists of everything that I need to do on my days off! This weekend is no exception. I have the list all made out and am working through it slowly but surely. Now off to pay bills, fold laundry, and get Kylie ready for a sleepover she has tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment