Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Target Store!!" - Mason Schultz

Yesterday I was talking to my sister as she was on her way to take her little boy, Mason, to the store to get jelly beans. I was on speaker phone so I asked Mason which store they were going to and he said...."Target Store". I am telling you we teach them young in our family. Our whole family loves going to Target so I was not surprised at all when that was the store he said he was going to. After all, if you ask Mason what T stands for, he will say Target! How cute!

Speaking of Target, Paul, Kylie and I headed to our neighborhood Super Target today to register for baby things for baby Madden. This registering experience was a lot less overwhelming that when we went to Babies R Us purely because there are not as many baby aisles to go through and because you can always take a break and look at the clothes and shoes, which is what we did. Of course, Kylie loved it because she got to scan in all of the items. She did pretty darn good considering she didn't go crazy with the scanner :). Here are some pics of Kylie scanning some sports themed items for her baby brother.





3 comments:

  1. Bubba LOVES Target...he can spot them from a mile away :) I can't believe you are 22 weeks!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Registering! What fun! Take it easy and take care of you and that baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madden,
    Nanny and PaPa are waiting for your arrival. We love you.

    ReplyDelete