Monday, March 16, 2009

We've Been Busy

This weekend we went to Houston for Sweet Baby Madelyn's baptism. She was an angel throughout the service. I held Mason during the ceremony and when it was all done he said 'my turn now'. How sweet is that? I don't have many pictures from this visit because I was so busy holding the baby and playing with Mason, but here are a couple.



Sleeping Angel :)

Saturday night, we also got to go to my friend Tammy's couples shower. She is getting married in May in Mexico and we, unfortunately, won't be able to go because I will be past the point of being able to travel. BOO! Anyway, the shower was fun. We got to catch up and laugh about our old college days as well as talk about what is going on with us now. No pics from this event because Paul and I were either talking, or eating the chocolate truffles they had....Yes, we are guilty :)

Today, we went to our 24 week appointment and had a hi-resolution sonogram that lasted about 30 minutes. It was great to see our little guy for so long. Here are some of the better pictures that we got. The nurse said everything looked beautiful and Madden is right on track for a July 10th delivery date. They estimated him to be in the 59th percentile weight wise. He does have a big ole head and belly, which I am sure I will appreciate come d-day, but I am sure he will grow into them. As for my stats, I am +10 lbs, but we won't say my exact weight at this time :)

Madden is waving to us below! He is saying "Hey Mom and Dad, even though I was moving all through the sonogram I took some time to wave to you!"
Here is the little mister with a mischevious smile on his face already. How funny is that.


This last picture is just another sweet profile. He looks so peaceful here, but believe me, he is a mover and a kicker.



We go back to the doctor on April 13th for my three hour glucose test and a visit with Dr. Seeker. This will be our last visit in the old office and then we will get to be seen and be delivered at the brand new offices that are REALLY NICE and closer to home.

7 comments:

  1. I love the sonogram pics Jenny! What a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH the sono pics are amazing!!! He is soooo sweet! I hope he is just as active as Mason :) I love love love him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to spoil Madden.We love him so .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pics! I can't wait to meet Mr. Madden! Glad yal had fun. I am catching up on blog world. AND I love your blog look, so you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny! So glad I found your blog! I am putting you on my favorite blogger's list! Love seeing pics of your sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of him....I love those lil lips ;) I can't wait to kiss em :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, these are amazing!! I am so excited for you and your sweet family. Can't wait to see you later this month!

    ReplyDelete