Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower

This weekend, my sister and two dear friends hosted the perfect baby shower for our sweet little Madden-Man. I have to admit that I am the worst picture taker because I get so wrapped up in the party...this is the only picture I could find right now of the three hostesses together. I will post more pics when I get them from my mom and sister.

The shower was at Shelly's beautiful house. The cake looked just like our invitation and tasted wonderful. The food was excellent and so was the punch. We were blessed with tons of gifts for Madden and are so thankful for Andrea, Shelly, and Jennifer (pictured below in this order).

THANK YOU ANDREA, SHELLY AND JENNIFER....WE LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US.


College Roomies: Kelli, Me, Shelly, Mandy.

Cake..isn't it cute!




Me, Shelly's smiley baby girl, Kolby, and Shelly. Kolby turns 1 in May..she is such a big sweet girl.
I will post more later....needless to say I have had a full weekend of baby activities and am pooped.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I am sure you got lots of things for sweet Madden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bad picture taker...I have TONS i need to send you. Love that lil guy and hope he comes soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Showers are fun! I'm glad you had a good time. You look great!

    ReplyDelete