Sunday, April 12, 2009

Visitor From Michigan :)

A couple of weeks ago ( I know I have been horrible about blogging) Paul's Dad came in to visit from Michigan. We had a nice relaxing weekend and did lots of eating. On his first night there we took him, along with my parents and Kylie and her friend Maddie to the Oasis for a sunset dinner. Here are a couple of pics from that weekend.

Ladies First! Kylie and Maddie posing by the lake. What little divas they are.



Maddie getting excited that the queso came! Come to think of it we were all excited when the queso came....by that time of day we were STARVING.

My Dad, Paul's Dad and Paul. (I was sitting on the end of the table getting sunburned and not knowing it and my Mom was over by the girls.)

Paul and his Dad.
We had a fun weekend. Can't wait when everyone from Michigan comes down for Madden's birth.

1 comment:

  1. Fat, ugly ,old man. He now is on a diet & Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. exercise!

    ReplyDelete