Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mr. Madden in 3-D

Today, we got to go see our little man in 3-D. My mom, Kylie, Paul and I were all in the room and got to see Madden on the big screen. At first he was turned to where we could see his face, but then I think he got a little shy because he turned his back to us...Little Booger. We go back on the 14th of May to see if we can get some better shots. The 3-D sono is totally worth the money :)

Madden saying Hi....Give me Five!

Burying his face so we can't see him!

Sleeping Angel!




Stretch!


No Pictures Please!


And my favorite.....We love you Madden..can't wait to see you in person!

5 comments:

  1. Is that dark hair we see? I judge by his hands that he will be a concert pianist! Madden we love you. Dick & Patsy Wakulat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet heart! I can't wait to see him in the lil outfit I got him...he is SOOO special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny! I can't wait to meet him! Precious?! I think I see a little jenny mouth. Love yal! And see you this weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is precious Jenny! I know you are so eager to meet him. You will love him more than you ever imagined you would!

    ReplyDelete