Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates

I haven't been able to post in a while.....Madden is keeping me busy and on my toes 24/7. I wouldn't change that for the world though. I thought I would give updates on everyone in this post. To see our July pictures...go to thewakulatfamily.shutterfly.com .

Paul - Paul went back to work yesterday, and needless to say his help during the day is dearly missed. He is so great with Madden! We all miss him when he is at work.

Me - Well, some of you know that I was hospitalized for three days last week with Pregnancy Induced Hypertension. My blood pressures continue to be high, but not SCARY high like they were when I was in the hospital. As a result of this high BPs, I have been getting these terrible headaches..I am managing those with meds though. Hopefully I will be better soon :)

Kylie - This week Kylie went to Volleyball camp at our community center. She loved it. We are going to sign her up for the junior v-ball league. We also got invitations sent out to her 10th Luau themed birthday party. On August 16th, I am taking Kylie to see Wicked...we are very excited about that.

Madden - Still eating, sleeping, and pooping tons. He continues to be a joy. We love him more and more everyday! He has the biggest blue eyes and he has a baby mohawk that will not lay down no matter what I do. He is taking almost 6 ounces each time he eats, which is ALOT for a 3 week old. He took his first trip to Nanny and Papa's house today. He is so glad that they live so close :)

That is all I got for now...gotta run and tend to a baby with hiccups :)

1 comment: