Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Madden Joseph - Our Little Miracle Baby

Madden was born on Thursday, July 9th at 3:40 PM. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 6 oz and was 20.25 inches in length. Our lil guy turned out to be our future linebacker. My sister calls him Bruiser...she is so great with him. I am so thankful that she was able to be there with me in recovery after our c-section, even though she did back way up when I felt nauseated.We spent three nights in the hospital and I must say the whole process of having a c-section was not as bad or scary as I thought it would be. The doctors and nurses were all great and I was in very little or no pain during my stay.
Madden stayed with us the entire time in our room and I am so glad he did. The day we welcomed him into our family was the best day of my life. He is such a little joy to have around. I love getting up to his little noises at night and believe it or not I love changing his diaper and talking to him. His little eyes just melt my heart and I have found myself just crying becuase I am so happy and thankful to have him here in my arms. He has captured all of our hearts. Paul is just in love with him and Kylie can't wait to get home from her morning camp to hold and feed him.

So to the fun things..here is one of our first pictures of Mr. Madden at home. Big sister Kylie took this of him in his swing. We love you little buddy! We also have tons of pictures up on our shutterfly website. You can view all of our albums and look at videos we have. We are updating this site a lot because we are taking so many pictures of Mr. Man.
thewakulatfamily.shutterfly.com

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a beautiful post--Madden is one lucky guy to have a mommy like you. :) I'm so glad you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete