Sunday, June 28, 2009

Can't Sleep....So Why Not Blog

Well, I guess since I have been getting up every two hours anyway, I might as well be productive and catch up on my blogging. I am way too lazy to make the trek upstairs to get the camera so I will post recent pics in later blogs. Its about 4:30am right now and I have been up for about an hour watching old episodes of Threes Company and now I am watching coverage of Michael Jackson's Death. He reminds me of my uncle Jason...he used to dress like him when we were growing up...so funny.

Last night I went to dinner and a movie with my friend Amy. We ate Olive Garden and I ate way too much. It was good to catch up with her. Then, we went to see My Sister's Keeper. LOVED IT. It was sad and was a little different than the book, but it was still a great movie. Thanks Amy, for taking me to the movies for my 30th b-day (which is the 4th). There was this girl in the movie that was hysterically crying, which I guess was good because it made us laugh and not cry as much.

Paul took Kylie on a Daddy/Daughter date last night..they went to Fuddruckers and to see the Hannah Montana Movie...how sweet is that. If I can peel myself up tomorrow, we plan on taking Kylie to Main Event to bowl and play games and just spend time with her before Mr. Madden makes his entrance into the world.

Madden is still making us wait for his debut. Little TOOT! I can't wait to meet him and can picture his lil cheeks and feet. I am just at the point that I want him here. I know he is developed and big and healthy so now I am just selfish and want to hold him. I am going to talk to my dr. on Monday to see when we can induce...I am so sore and swollen and miserable with this heat. I am sure he will say no or say that everything is good so I need to wait, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Oh well, I don't know much else right now. Maybe I should try to get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...I just checked your blog and I got a shout out. How sweet. It was fun! Can't wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete