Thursday, June 25, 2009

38 Week Appointment- Still Nothing

I have made absolutely no progress from 37 weeks to 38 weeks. Madden is continuing to grow and is weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 2 oz now. The dr. assured us that everything looks great with the lil man and that I should probably be expecting to go to my due date, which is the 10th of July. I really really hope to not go that far, especially since he is already so big, but only time will tell. I have daily talks with him and I try to bribe him to kick me to break my water, but no such luck so far. We had the appt on Tuesday the 23rd and go back again on the 29th (Monday..I know I am late at posting this update). Until then......

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! I know you are anxious so I hope he comes early for you momma! Good luck and keep us posted. I want to see pics of that sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete