Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guilty

I am so guilty of watching way too much reality TV.  Some of my favorites are:

1.  Keeping up With the Kardashians
2.  Kourtney and Khloe take Miami
3.  Soon to be Kourtney and Kim take NYC
4.  Top Chef
5.  Iron Chef
6.  Hell's Kitchen
7.  The Spin Crowd
8.  Holly's World

.....well you get the picture, I love them all.  One of my real favorites though is Kendra.  Love this girl..cracks me up...despite how she became famous.  I truly think she is real and the theme song to her show is great.  Its so great, in fact, that my 15 month old loves when I sing it to him.  Go Kendra Go Kendra Go Kendra, you not alone now....aHAHAHAHAH.  For those of you who watch the show, you totally get that this song is catchy, right....For those who don't know the theme song, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYDe_Rywko&feature=related

1 comment: